Thick film substrates are electronic circuit boards generally made from ceramics. The ceramic is screened with conductor, insulator, and resistor material to form the circuitry. MPT thick film technology is robust, economical, and can reduce the footprint of your circuit.
MPT is a one stop shop for your thick film substrate needs. We can take your component from design to completed part, including testing, at a competitive price with quick turn-around.
Our thick film substrates have been used in:
- Synchro Converters
- Resistor Networks
- Industrial, Military, and Medical applications
- & More
Why Micro Precision Technologies
- Small Lot Friendly
- Consigned or Full Turnkey Assemblies
- Class 5000 Cleanroom for Assembly (0.5 micron per cubic foot)
- Class 100 Cleanroom for Pre-Cap Inspection (0.5 micron per cubic foot)
- ISO-9001:2008 Certified
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H Qualified
- QML-38534 Listed
Contact Us to talk to an engineer about your hybrid assembly today.